Celebrate the change of seasons at the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival this Saturday and Sunday, September 29 & 30 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM at Peacock Park in Coconut Grove. Peacock park is located at 2820 McFarlane Road, Miami, FL 33133.
The Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch will feature more than 2,500 pumpkins at the heart of the festival, where families can pick out their perfect pumpkin!
- there’ll be a pumpkin decorating station for families to decorate their pumpkins right on-site
- FREE play in the GoGo squeeZ mobile playground
- A giant hay maze for the little ones to navigate
- A FREE dress-your-own scarecrow village
- More than 20 family-friendly vendors
- A food court
- And of course a Kids Fun Zone complete with rides and FREE shows all day!
$10 for Adults; $5 Kids 12 and Under, available at the event. Entrance includes access to the entire festival, including:
- FREE play in the Dress-Your-Own Scarecrow Village
- FREE shows in the Amphitheater All Day
** GIVEAWAY **
Now for the giveaway, GoGo Squeez is giving (1) Miami Mommy Savings lucky reader:
A Family 4-Pack of entrance tickets – 2 adults & 2 kids (12 & Under). Prizing good for either day.
How to enter:
How do you celebrate the season change? Please comment below and leave your email in the comment section.
I will be selecting the winner tomorrow, September 25 at 10:00 PM.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and good luck!
Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are my own. No compensation was received. My family and I will also be receiving the same prize pack.